Aug 31, 2021
A Pain POINT is any problem that
your customer (TARGET CUSTOMER) may experience along their customer
Your goal is to create the
PERFECT customer experience.
Common but Critical Pain
- Information- can they quickly find out critical
information that they may need to buy (warrantees, free shipping
and returns, chat support, etc.)
- Contacting your company- http://Hotels.com vs. Amazon. Amazon still has the best phone
customer service available and others make it impossible to speak
with an actual person who can help- hotels.com, Comast, etc.,
- Buying made fast and simple- one-click, Paypal,
4 pay plans, memberships. etc.
- Additional products and services that your
customer may want and need (and not even realize they need) such as
making suggested items they may like.
- FREE RETURNS WITH A LABEL- make returns
effortless not a project
- Survey to see what more they want need or wish
you would improve